Effective Extension Program Design, Teaching, and Evaluation
- How can we overcome the ‘content coverage’ trap in our education programs?
- How can we focus on what will truly matter in the learners’ lives?
- How can we increase engagement and deepen learning?
Learn how with your peers across Oregon in this series created specifically for Extension educators:
- Gain practical experience in outcome-based instructional design
- Increase your confidence in using learner-centered teaching approaches
- Get feedback on your instructional design, teaching plan, and evaluation survey
- Apply these tools and strategies to planning your future programming – and share them with others!